Frequently Asked Questions!
On the other hand we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment so blinded.
TERM AND CONDITION
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY CLICKING ON THE “ACCEPT TERMS” BUTTON, REGISTERING FOR A JOJONOMIC ACCOUNT, DOWNLOADING OF THE APPLICATION OR ANY APPLICATION UPGRADES, USING THE APPLICATION ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR ACCESSING OR USING THE JOJONOMIC SERVICE, OR BY DOWNLOADING, SUBMITTING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM, OR ON, OR THROUGH THE JOJONOMIC SERVICE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE JOJONOMIC SERVICE OR SITE CONTENT. If you accept or agree to these Terms of Service on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms of Service and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
1. GENERAL TERMS
As used in this Agreement, the term “Sites” includes all Jojonomic.com websites, pages that are associated or within each website and all devices, applications or services that Jojonomic Pte Ltd operates or offers that link to this Agreement. By accepting electronically (for example, clicking “I Agree”), installing, accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and Jojonomic Pte Ltd Privacy and Security Policy, as they may be amended from time to time in the future. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then you may not use the Services.
- Accepting the Terms
- Privacy and your Personal Information
- Description of the Services
- Account Information from Third Party Sites
- Jojonomic Pte Ltd Offers and Third-Party Links
- Your Registration Information
- Your Use of the Service
- Use With Your Mobile Device
- Online and Mobile Alerts
- Rights You Grant to Us
- Jojonomic Pte Ltd’s Intellectual Property Rights
- Access and Interference
- Rules for Posting
- Social Media Sites
- Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
- Not a Financial Planner, Broker or Tax Advisor
- Limitations on Jojonomic Pte Ltd’s Liability
- Your Indemnification of Jojonomic Pte Ltd
- Ending your relationship with Jojonomic Pte Ltd
- Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
- Apple Requirements
2. Accepting the Terms
By using the information, tools, features, software and functionality including content, updates and new releases provided by Jojonomic Pte Ltd, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the Jojonomic.com website), a “Member” (which means that you have registered with Jojonomic.com). The term “you” or “User” refers to a Visitor, Member. The term “we” refers to Jojonomic Pte Ltd. If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members, or make use of the Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the registration process.
You may not use the Jojonomic Service and you may not accept this Agreement if you are not are not at least 18 years of age and, in any event, of a legal age to form a binding contract with Jojonomic Pte Ltd.
If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it or if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity that you have the authority to bind such entity. Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
3. Privacy and your Personal Information
You agree to the applicable Jojonomic Pte Ltd Privacy Statement, and any changes published by Jojonomic Pte Ltd. You agree that Jojonomic Pte Ltd may use and maintain your data according to the Jojonomic Pte Ltd’s Privacy Statement, as part of the Services. You give Jojonomic Pte Ltd permission to combine information you enter or upload for the Services with that of other users of the Services and/or other Jojonomic Pte Ltd services. For example, this means that Jojonomic Pte Ltd may use your and other users’ non-identifiable, aggregated data to improve the Services or to design promotions. Jojonomic Pte Ltd may access or store personal information in multiple countries, including countries outside of your own country to the extent permitted by applicable law.
4. Description of the Services
The Jojonomic Service is a personal finance management service that allows you to consolidate and track your financial information. The Jojonomic Service is provided to you by Jojonomic Pte Ltd and is meant to provide you with your information to allow you to organize and manage your finances.
The Services may also present you information relating to third party products or services (“Jojonomic Pte Ltd Offers”), as well as provide you general tips, recommendations and educational material.
5. Account Information from Third Party Sites
Jojonomic Pte Ltd cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties which may result in failure to obtain data or loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. Jojonomic Pte Ltd cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings. For example, when displayed through the Services, Account Information is only as fresh as the time shown, which reflects when the information is obtained from such sites. Such information may be more up-to-date when obtained directly from the relevant sites. You can refresh your Account Information through the Services, in the manner prescribed in the associated instructions.
6. Jojonomic Offers and Third-Party Links
In connection with Jojonomic Offers, the Services will provide links to other web sites belonging to Jojonomic Pte Ltd advertisers and other third parties. Jojonomic Pte Ltd does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services available through the Jojonomic Offers (or any other third-party products or services advertised on or linked from our site), whether or not sponsored, and Jojonomic Pte Ltd is not an agent or broker or otherwise responsible for the activities or policies of those web sites. Jojonomic Pte Ltd does not guarantee that the loan, investment, plan or other service terms, rates or rewards offered by any particular advertiser or other third party on the Sites are actually the terms that may be offered to you if you pursue the offer or that they are the best terms or lowest rates available in the market.
7. Your Registration Information
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your LoginID e-mail address, allows you to access the Sites. That LoginID and password, together with any mobile number or other information you provide form your “Registration Information.” By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, through the Services by displaying links to notices generally on the Site, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate. Notices will be provided in HTML (or, if your system does not support HTML, in plain-text) in the text of the e-mail or through a link to the appropriate page on our site, accessible through any standard, commercially available internet browser.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Registration or Account Information for the Services, you agree to notify Jojonomic Pte Ltd immediately.
If you believe that your Registration or Account Information or device that you use to access Jojonomic has been lost or stolen, that someone is using your account without your permission, you must notify Jojonomic immediately in order to minimize your possible losses.
The following is Jojonomic Pte Ltd’s contact information:
8. Your Use of the Services
Your access and use of. Services may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of the Services or other actions that Jojonomic Pte Ltd, in its sole discretion, may elect to take. In no event will Jojonomic Pte Ltd be liable to any party for any loss, cost, or damage that results from any scheduled or unscheduled downtime.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any failure or non-performance of the Services, including any associated software or other materials supplied in connection with such services, shall be for Jojonomic Pte Ltd to use commercially reasonable efforts to effectuate an adjustment or repair of the applicable service.
From time to time, Jojonomic Pte Ltd may include new and/or updated pre-release features and trial use (“Sneak Preview” features) in Services for your use and which permit you to provide feedback. You understand and agree that your use of Sneak Preview features is voluntary and Jojonomic Pte Ltd is not obligated to provide you with any Sneak Preview features. Furthermore, if you decide to use the Sneak Preview features you agree to abide by any rules or restrictions Jojonomic Pte Ltd may place on them. You understand that once you use the Sneak Preview features, you may be unable to revert back to the earlier version of the same or similar feature. Additionally, if such reversion is possible, you may not be able to return or restore data created within the Sneak Preview feature back to the earlier version. The Sneak Preview features are provided on an “as is” basis and may contain errors or inaccuracies that could cause failures, corruption or loss of data and/or information from any connected device. You acknowledge and agree that all use of the Sneak Preview features is at your sole risk.
9. Use With Your Mobile Device
10. Online and Mobile Alerts
Voluntary account alerts may be turned on by default as part of the Services. They may then be customized, deactivated or reactivated by you. These alerts allow you to choose alert messages for your accounts. Jojonomic Pte Ltd may add new alerts from time to time, or cease to provide certain alerts at any time upon its sole discretion. Each alert has different options available, and you may be asked to select from among these options upon activation of your alerts service.
You understand and agree that any alerts provided to you through the Services may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. Jojonomic Pte Ltd may make commercially reasonable efforts to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information, but cannot guarantee the delivery, timeliness, or accuracy of the content of any alert. Jojonomic Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert.
Electronic alerts will be sent to the email address you have provided as your primary email address for the Services. If your email address or your mobile device’s email address changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change. You can also choose to have alerts sent to a mobile device that accepts text messages. Changes to your email address or mobile number will apply to all of your alerts.
Because alerts are not encrypted, we will never include your passcode. However, alerts may include your Login ID and some information about your accounts. Depending upon which alerts you select, information such as an account balance or the due date for your credit card payment may be included. Anyone with access to your email will be able to view the content of these alerts. At any time you may disable future alerts.
11. Rights You Grant to Us
12. Jojonomic Pte Ltd’s Intellectual Property Rights
13. Access and Interference
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Services or any portion of the Services, without Jojonomic Pte Ltd’s express written consent, which may be withheld in Jojonomic Pte Ltd’s sole discretion
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the services, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Services and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Explorer or Google Chrome)
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services.
14. Rules for Posting
- You are responsible for all content you submit, upload, post or store through the Services.
- You are responsible for all materials (“Content”) uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services. You grant Jojonomic Pte Ltd a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use any Content provided through your use of the Services. Archive your Content frequently. You are responsible for any lost or unrecoverable Content. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosures. Jojonomic Pte Ltd is not responsible for the Content or data you submit through the Services. By submitting content to us, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with Services and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through the Sites, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of the Services and under this Agreement.
- You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services to a) post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person; b)post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate; c)post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion; or d) interfere with other Users’ use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of the Sites, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
- Except where expressly permitted, you may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club memberships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- You agree that any employment or other relationship you form or attempt to form with an employer, employee, or contractor whom you contact through areas of the Sites that may be designated for that purpose is between you and that employer, employee, or contractor alone, and not with us.
- You may not copy or use personal identifying or business contact information about other Users without their permission. Unsolicited e-mails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Services are prohibited.
- You agree that we may use any content, feedback, suggestions, or ideas you post in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the content and feedback you provide to us in any way.
- You acknowledge that Jojonomic Pte Ltd uses our third party service provider, some area of the Service. You agree that if you choose to participate in, or post content to, the area of the Service, such as by posting a new topic, following a topic or replying to an existing topic.
The Services may include a community forum or other social features to exchange information with other users of the Services and the public. Jojonomic Pte Ltd does not support and is not responsible for the content in these community forums. Please use respect when you interact with other users. Do not reveal information that you do not want to make public. Users may post hypertext links to content of third parties for which Jojonomic Pte Ltd is not responsible.
15. Social media sites
16. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
NEITHER JOJONOMIC PTE LTD OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON THE SITES OR OF THE SERVICES (WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORED), AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER JOJONOMIC PTE LTD OR ITS SUPLIERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 15 AND 17 OF THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
17. Not a Financial Planner, Broker or Tax Advisor
18. Limitations on Jojonomic Pte Ltd’s Liability
19. Your Indemnification of Jojonomic Pte Ltd
20. Ending your relationship with Jojonomic Pte Ltd
Jojonomic Pte Ltd may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you and access to the Services:
- if you have breached any provision of this Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement); b. if Jojonomic Pte Ltd in its sole discretion believes it is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); c. for any reason and at any time with or without notice to you; or d. immediately upon notice, to the e-mail address provided by you as part of your Registration Information.
- You acknowledge and agree that Jojonomic Pte Ltd may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or prohibit any further access to all files and the Services by you. Further, you agree that Jojonomic Pte Ltd shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Services.
Jojonomic Pte Ltd may modify this Agreement from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement may be provided to you by electronic means (i.e., via email or by posting the information on the Sites). You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Services after those changes are posted.
22. Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
23. Apple Requirements
If you downloaded any of the Services or product from the Mac App Store, the following terms also apply to you:
- Acknowledgement: You acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and Jojonomic Pte Ltd only, and not with Apple, and Jojonomic Pte Ltd, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Software and the content thereof.
- Scope of License: The license granted to you for the Software is a limited, non-transferable license to use the Software on Mac product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the terms of service applicable to the Mac App Store.
- Maintenance and Support: Jojonomic Pte Ltd and not Apple is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services, for which additional fees may apply, with respect to the Services. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Software.
- Warranty: Jojonomic Pte Ltd is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the Software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Software to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Software, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Jojonomic Pte Ltd’s sole responsibility.
- Product Claims: Jojonomic Pte Ltd, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any user or third party claims relating to the Software or the user’s possession and/or use of the Software, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Software fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- Intellectual Property Rights: You acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Software or your possession and use of the Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Jojonomic Pte Ltd, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- Third Party Terms of Agreement: You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Software.
- Third Party Beneficiary: You acknowledge and agree that Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.